Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Real Life Godzilla

Let me start by saying,I don't mean to be flippant in any way concerning the disaster that is on going in Japan,nor do I intend to make sport of the suffering of the Japanese people.

Having watched on TV these past few days the disaster's that is happening in Japan,the earthquake,the tsunami,the explosions and melt down at the nuclear power plants,plus just the shear devastation and panic these events have caused,reminded me of the Godzilla movies of the 50's and 60's.

Godzilla is a creature who comes from the sea to wreck destruction upon Japan.He was created by nuclear energy and feeds upon nuclear energy.Godzilla is seemingly impossible to stop and everyone flees in panic from his presence.Also their was an American mellow dramatic journalist in Japan covering the event,just like Christiane Amanpour (I do intend to make fun and sport of that liberal hack).

I hope any one who reads this post understands this is just a wierd compairision,that comes from my unorthoydox mind.In no way am I making a fun of this tradgedy,except for Christiane Amanpour and her crappy journalism.

No comments: