The 2nd amendment,to put it plain and simple,is non-negotiable!We have a God given right to protect ourselves,persons who are in our care,and our property,from anyone wishing to do them harm,with whatever force maybe necessary,period.We have a Constitutional right to arm ourselves with any weapon that may aid us in the defence of our lives,our families,and homes,without any interference from the Federal or state governments.
Here are 10 questions,via Free North Carolina,that Herman Cain needs to answer to clarify his position on the 2nd amendment;
1. Do you believe that the Constitution is the "supreme law of the land" and that the Bill of Rights acknowledges our birthrights? 2. If so, should these rights be proactively protected from infringement by all levels of government, including city, county and state?
3. Please give some examples of gun laws you consider constitutional.
4. Please give some examples of gun laws you consider unconstitutional.
5. Does the right to bear arms include the right for any peaceable citizen to carry them concealed without a permit, as in Vermont?
6. Do you believe that Americans have a right to own, use and carry weapons of military pattern, and will you use the prestige of elected office to publicly promote that right?
7. Do you support or oppose registration of weapons? Why?
8. Do you support or oppose licensing requirements to own or carry firearms? Why?
9. What specific gun laws will you work to get repealed?
10. If elected, will you back your words of support for firearms rights up with consistent actions? How?